of educators and industry leaders, led by Junior Achievement. At the center of our work is a powerful, massive virtual career exploration event that will be measured in student engagement and impact.
Why JA Inspire Virtual?
Students will begin their exploration with mostly abstract notions and will end up focused and activated, with real insights on what industries interest them, what specific jobs are like, and what education is required to do them successfully. Not all students receive career mentorship at home. For businesses, this is a chance to build your future workforce. For institutes of higher learning, this is a chance to build new admissions.
- 7,000+ high school juniors and seniors from Dallas area schools
- Formally integrated into school curriculum
- Showcase your business and institute of higher learning to potential future employees and students
- Customizable exhibitor booths will allow sponsors to feature
- Downloadable career information, photos and on-the-job videos